Given everything we just went through with the hijacking of Ferguson by the same Soros funded entity that funded BLM, Kamala Harris, Hillary Clinton and is funding Kim Gardner one would think that groups and community leaders supporting Kim Gardner would
1. Be troubled by her being funded by George Soros. And Demand to know what she did in exchange, for example lead the charge against Greitens?
2. Demand an explanation for the charges and allegations against her, her office and investigators as well as evidence contained in emails, texts, phone transcripts reviewed by the grand jury and special prosecutor.
3. Have had a town hall to discuss the lawsuit and any questions residents had about and the allocation of any monies awarded. Is this suit about Kim Gardner or the citizens of the City of St. Louis?
4. Demand Gardner comply with the MO Sunshine Law and be as open and transparent as possible
5. Demand she comply with the special prosecutor, be deposed and stop fighting/trying to interfere with the depositions of her investigators. The truth will only hurt them if they did something wrong or unethical.
The fact that these things were not done speaks volumes… lack of leadership… how gullible many still are, still falling for identity politics/’any black’… have no clue what who/what they’re supporting or the true agenda. And more important how we give our support without demanding anything in return.